Join the League of Women Voters and start making a difference in our community! Membership dues are a significant portion of the LWVTSC annual budget and allow us to promote our mission.
Become a member of LWVTSC today!
Membership is open to everyone age 16 and over.
- $62 Individual Membership
- $92 Individual Sustainer ($30 of this amount is tax-deductible)
- $101 Household Membership
- $131 Household Sustainer ($30 of this amount is tax-deductible)
- $0 Student Membership*
* To qualify, you must be a full-time or part-time student pursuing a degree or certificate from an accredited educational institution.
LWVTSC uses PayPal to accept credit card payments online. A PayPal account is NOT required to pay membership dues using a credit card. However, a free PayPal account does allow you the option to pay directly using a bank checking account. A PayPal transaction fee is added to online payments.
Want to pay by check? Send your dues directly to League of Women Voters, 6321 SW 25th St, Topeka KS 66614.
For questions, please contact us.
Membership RENEWALS begin October 22. The membership year is from January 1 to December 31. Your dues include membership in the local, state, and national LWV.
Dues are NOT tax deductible. LWVTSC is a 501(c)(3) organization, therefore contributions in excess of the dues amount are tax deductible.