Join the League of Women Voters and start making a difference in our community! Membership dues are a significant portion of the LWVTSC annual budget and allow us to promote our mission.
Become a member of LWVTSC today!
Membership RENEWAL begins in November. The membership year is from January 1 to December 31. Your dues include membership in the local, state, and national LWV.
Dues are NOT tax deductible. However, LWVTSC is a 501(c)(3) organization, therefore contributions in excess of the dues amount are tax deductible.
- $62 Individual Membership
- $92 Individual Sustainer ($30 of this amount is tax-deductible)
- $101 Household Membership
- $131 Household Sustainer ($30 of this amount is tax-deductible)
- $0 Student Membership*
These prices cover membership through 12/31/24. Membership is open to everyone age 16 and over.
* To qualify as a student, you must be a full-time or part-time student pursuing a degree or certificate from an accredited educational institution.
LWVTSC uses PayPal to accept credit card payments online. A PayPal account is NOT required to pay membership dues using a credit card. However, a free PayPal account does allow you the option to pay directly using a bank checking account. A PayPal transaction fee is added to online dues payments.
Want to pay by check? Send your dues directly to
League of Women Voters of Topeka-Shawnee County
PO Box 67251
Topeka, KS 66667
For questions, please contact us.